Machine OperatorWiri, Auckland, New Zealand
- Wiri Location
- Food Industry Experience an advantage
- Own Transport required
We are looking for a experienced machine operator ideally on a Vertical form sealing Machine. Candidates will be able to demonstrate experience in food manufacturing and a working knowledge of food safety principles.
We have a new Vertical form sealing Machine, so we are looking for a experienced operator to start.
To be successful in this role you will have:
Mechanical aptitude and a desire to achieve optimal performance
- Attention to detail when managing the operation of multi-vac or packing machine
- Ability to work at speed requiring good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Ability to calibrate scales as detailed in the procedures to ensure accuracy of weights
- Attention to detail to ensure product is graded to required specification
- Good level of fitness to ensure ability to stand for duration of shift and ability to lift heavy objects repeatedly using correct techniques
- Have experience on a vertical form sealing machine or multi vac machine
- Good understanding of food safety, HACAP systems and CCP check
You will be:
- An active practitioner of food safety requirements.
- Active in ensuring cleaning is a priority task, and keeping a clean work area
- Able to work well in a team
Low season May to October: Monday to Thursday 5.00am to 3.30pm
High season November to April: Monday to Friday and including some Saturday work
Category: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Reference ID: KL000181
Date Posted: 01/06/2021