Process WorkerKaiapoi, New Zealand
- Kaiapoi Location
- Working with a reputable brand
Hellers Limited is a leading manufacturer and supplier of bacon, ham and smallgoods throughout New Zealand. Our award winning brands enjoy significant customer and consumer recognition.
We have vacancies for process operators at our modern processing facility in Kaiapoi. Ideally candidates will be able to demonstrate experience in food manufacturing and a working knowledge of HACCP food safety principles.
You will have:
- Ability to work at speed requiring good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Attention to detail to ensure product quality meets required standard
- Good level of fitness to ensure ability to stand for duration of shift and ability to lift up heavy objects repeatedly using correct techniques
- Active practitioner of food safety requirements from handling of product through to cleaning the equipment, machinery and work area
Candidates must be flexible to work shifts that can start at 4am. Candidates must also be able to work shifts over a seven day period.
Reliable transport is a must as public transport is not in service during the hours of work.
Hellers Limited is a safety conscious employer; pre-employment drug testing is mandatory for prospective candidates.
Applicants must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand
To apply for this vacancy please go to www.Hellers.co.nz
Category: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Reference ID: SW000022
Date Posted: 09/06/2021