Process WorkersChristchurch, New Zealand
- FREE secure, onsite carparking
- FREE weekly product
- Work for a reputable brand
Hellers Ltd is a leading New Zealand manufacturer and distributor of Bacon, Ham and Smallgoods. Our award-winning quality brands enjoy significant and growing customer and consumer recognition.
We are looking for reliable and hard working Process Workers to join us at our modern processing facility in Kaiapoi. Ideally candidates will be able to demonstrate experience in food manufacturing and a working knowledge of HACCP food safety principles.
You will have:
- Ability to work at speed requiring good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Attention to detail to ensure product quality meets required standard
- Good level of fitness to ensure ability to stand for duration of shift and ability to lift up heavy objects repeatedly using correct techniques
- Active practitioner of food safety requirements from handling of product through to cleaning the equipment, machinery, and work area
- Able to work in a cold environment on Production floor
- Reliable transport is a must as public transport is not in service during the hours of work
- Flexibility to work weekends if required
We have vacancies on the following shifts:
- Monday to Friday, 5:00am - 2:30pm / 1:00pm - 10:30pm / 3:00pm - 1:00am
- Sunday to Thursday, 7:30pm - 4:00am
Hellers Limited is a safety conscious employer; pre-employment drug testing is mandatory for prospective candidates.
Applicants must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Category: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Reference ID: LH000016
Date Posted: 10/06/2022