Process WorkersWiri, Auckland, New Zealand
- Wiri Location - Starting at 3.30pm
- Need to be Physical fit
- Need to be reliable
Hellers Limited is a leading manufacturer and supplier of bacon, ham and smallgoods throughout New Zealand. Our award winning brands enjoy significant customer and consumer recognition.
We need passionate and hardworking process operators to work at our factory in Wiri. Ideally candidates will be able to demonstrate experience in food manufacturing and a working knowledge of HACCP food safety principles.
You will have:
- Ability to work at speed requiring good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Ability to calibrate scales as detailed in the Job Element Sheet to ensure accuracy of weights
- Attention to detail to ensure product quality meets required standard
- Good level of fitness to ensure ability to stand for duration of shift and ability to lift up heavy objects repeatedly using correct techniques
- Active practitioner of food safety requirements from handling of product through to cleaning the equipment, machinery and work area
Candidates must be flexible to work shifts. There may be a requirement to work overtime during our busy season.
AFTERNOON SHIFT starting at 3.30pm MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Reliable transport is a must as public transport is not in service during the hours of work.
Hellers Limited is a safety conscious employer; pre-employment drug testing is mandatory for prospective candidates.
Applicants must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand
All applications will be reviewed as received
Category: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Reference ID: KL000205
Date Posted: 12/11/2021