Training and Development CoordinatorKaiapoi, New Zealand
- Work for a reputable brand
- Great tight-knit team
- Kaiapoi Location
Hellers Ltd is a leading New Zealand manufacturer and distributor of Bacon, Ham and Smallgoods. Our award-winning quality brands enjoy significant and growing customer and consumer recognition.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Training & Development Administrator/Coordinator to join the Training Team based in Kaiapoi.
Reporting to the Training Team Leader, you will be responsible for designing, developing, reviewing, and maintaining training resources and systems.
The successful candidates will have:
- Relevant Training qualification (or working towards), with minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a training environment.
- Confidence and strength in interpersonal and written communications at varying organisational levels.
- Experience working alongside managers and employees and a demonstrated ability to establish trusted relationships with a people-centric approach.
- Experience in supporting the design and implementation of Operational Standard Operating Procedures, Training initiatives or programmes.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and report on data and identify recommendations.
- Proven experience in assessing and conveying information and ideas clearly and accurately in a way that meets the needs of the audience.
- Highly organised and systematic, with an eye for detail.
- Be willing and able to spend time in the processing environment to understand operations.
- Have a high level of computer literacy and efficacy including MS Suite and Adobe programmes.
- Be a team player who can work collaboratively within a team environment.
Your down to earth approach will ensure you thrive on contact with our teams. An ability to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders is essential in ensuring the sustainable development of our people.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV and cover letter to Anton.Thomas@hellers.co.nz
Closing date for applications is Monday 4th July 2022 - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Category: Human Resources & Recruitment
Reference ID: LP000198
Date Posted: 21/06/2022