Maintenance ElectricianChristchurch, New Zealand
- Work for a reputable brand
- Work within a close-knit team
- Kaiapoi Location
Hellers Limited is a leading manufacturer and distributor of bacon, ham and smallgoods throughout New Zealand. Our award winning quality brands enjoy significant customer and consumer recognition in many market segments.
Based in Kaiapoi, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Electrician. You must have a current Electrical Trade Certificate with a current full EWRB license. Working in a team environment, you will be responsible for plant and machinery electrical diagnostics and assist with mechanical repairs and process line breakdowns.
This role is Monday - Friday, 1:30pm - 10:00pm.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold a current NZ electrical registration and practising license
- Have a hands-on approach to maintenance in a food manufacturing environment, with at least 3 years of experience
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of fitting
- Have troubleshooting skills
- Hold health and safety in high regard
- Be a self-starter, you will be an effective problem solver, requiring minimal supervision
If you are highly organised, have the required skills and experience, a strong work ethic and a drive for results then apply online.
Hellers Limited is a safety conscious employer; pre-employment drug testing is mandatory for prospective candidates.
Applications close on Monday 31st January 2022.
Reference ID: LP000184
Date Posted: 06/01/2022