Maintenance EngineerKaiapoi, New Zealand
- Great opportunity to work for a reputable brand
- Work within a close-knit team
- Kaiapoi Location
Hellers Limited is a leading manufacturer and distributor of bacon, ham and smallgoods throughout New Zealand. Our award winning quality brands enjoy significant customer and consumer recognition in many market segments.
Based in Kaiapoi, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer. Working in a team environment, you will be responsible for undertaking maintenance activities and contributing to the day to day operation of the site.
This role is Monday – Friday, 1:30pm – 10pm. With regular overtime available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a hands-on approach to maintenance in a food manufacturing environment.
- At least 3 years of experience working in an FMCG or a manufacturing environment
- Trade certificate in engineering/maintenance or equivalent
- Have excellent mechanical diagnostic skills
- Hold health and safety in high regard
- Be a self-starter, you will be an effective problem solver, requiring minimal supervision
If you are highly organised, have the required skills and experience, a strong work ethic and a drive for results then apply online.
Hellers Limited is a safety conscious employer; pre-employment drug testing is mandatory for prospective candidates.
Any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference ID: LP000163
Date Posted: 04/06/2021