Overnight Process WorkerKaiapoi, New Zealand
- Great opportunity to work for a reputable brand
- Starting rates above minimum ( additional allowance entitlements included)
- Secure Overnight Parking
Hellers Limited is a leading manufacturer and supplier of bacon, ham and smallgoods throughout New Zealand. Our award winning brands enjoy significant customer and consumer recognition.
We have a number of overnight vacancies for a process operator at our modern processing facility in Kaiapoi. Ideally candidates will be able to demonstrate experience in food manufacturing and a working knowledge of HACCP food safety principles.
Dependent on the role, candidates will be required to start work between 5-7pm and finish between 3-4am.
Reliable transport is a must as public transport is not in service during the hours of work.
The skills we require:
- Ability to work at speed requiring good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Attention to detail to ensure product quality meets required standard
- Good level of fitness to ensure ability to stand for duration of shift and ability to lift up heavy objects repeatedly using correct techniques
- Active practitioner of food safety requirements from handling of product through to cleaning the equipment, machinery and work area
You will have access to:
- Wellbeing initiatives including free influenza vaccinations, Men's and Women's Health Days, Mid-Winter and end of year Lunches/Dinners.
- Health Monitoring including Hearing, Eyesight and Lung function testing
- Secure overnight parking (Fob access required and operating cameras).
- Training and Development opportunities, NZQA credits.
- ALLOWANCES - Overnight and condition rates. Earn close to an extra $90 per week.
- Overtime Rates - Time and a half after 45 hours (Overtime commonly available).
- Free weekly item from the Factory Shop
Hellers Limited is a safety conscious employer; pre-employment drug testing is mandatory for prospective candidates.
Applicants must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand
To apply for this vacancy please go to www.Hellers.co.nz
Category: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Reference ID: LP000161
Date Posted: 26/05/2021