Process WorkersWiri, Auckland, New Zealand
- Wiri Location
- Need to be Physical fit
- Need to be reliable
Hellers Limited is a leading manufacturer and supplier of bacon, ham and smallgoods throughout New Zealand. Our award winning brands enjoy significant customer and consumer recognition.
We need passionate and hardworking process operators to work at our factory in Wiri. Ideally candidates will be able to demonstrate experience in food manufacturing and a working knowledge of HACCP food safety principles.
You will have:
- Ability to work at speed requiring good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Attention to detail to ensure product quality meets required standard
- Good level of fitness to ensure ability to stand for duration of shift and ability to lift up heavy objects repeatedly using correct techniques
- Active practitioner of food safety requirements from handling of product through to cleaning the equipment, machinery and work area
- Able to work in a cold enviroment on Production floor
- currently working a minimum of 10 hour shifts with overtime paid after 45 hours
- Starting rate $ 20.64
Candidates must be flexible to work shifts. There may be a requirement to work overtime during our busy season.
MORNING SHIFTS starting at either 4.00am, 6.00am or 8.00am currently Monday to Friday
AFTERNOON SHIFT starting at 3.30pm MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Reliable transport is a must as public transport is not in service during the hours of work.
Hellers Limited is a safety conscious employer; pre-employment drug testing is mandatory for prospective candidates.
Applicants must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand
All applications will be reviewed as received as require immediate start
Category: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Reference ID: KL000210
Date Posted: 12/01/2022